Wednesday, January 24, 2018

What ColumnSports is about

Hello my name is Gabriel Garza and the creator of the ColumnSports blog. Sports is an important part of our world today and with this blog I hope to bring an interesting take on things that are happening in the sports world. I am a huge sports fan and have been for some time now. My favorite sports teams consist of the Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Nationals, Houston Astros, Boston Red Sox,San Antonio Spurs, Cleveland Cavaliers, and FC Barcelona. During my posts I might be a little biased towards these teams as are all sports fans, but I will be talking about more than the teams I listed. I will try to talk about all types of sports to open my audience to all types of sports followers. In my first post on my new blog I will be talking about the most watched sporting event, the super bowl. I have a lot to talk about this upcoming super bowl especially since it includes my favorite sports team. The purpose of ColumnSports is to discuss breaking news and topics about sports that many people are discussing around the sports world. I hope you enjoy my blog and if you do please subscribe or leave a comment about a topic I should discuss.

Sincerely, 

Gabriel Garza

1 comment:

  1. I personally like The Dallas Cowboys, Eagles rivals, so this should be an interesting blog I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete